Better manufacturing practices, adherence to the most strict European Standards and patented technologies. In these times of uncertainty, the goal of innovation must be the patient’s safety.
- Using medical silicone for long term implanatations, complying with ISO 14949 and approved by FDA
- Implants with CE marking certified by the notified organization Kiwa
- Autogenous welding of occlusion disc with the envelope to ensure the lowest possible rupture rate
- Barrier layer in the envelopeto prevent the silicone oils from being diffused in the body
- Implants conforming to the regulatory performance required by ISO 14607